Jeremy is a 2017 Graduate of the UALR – William H. Bowen School of Law.
Prior to law school, Jeremy earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree from Webster University. While working on his MBA, Jeremy was an area Manager for Penmac Staffing Services. In that role he managed multiple offices of a regional staffing company and provided clients with a variety of services including consulting on Human Resources Issues.
Jeremy grew up in Roland, OK where he graduated from Roland High School in 2005. He attended the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith where he majored in Business Administration – Marketing. During his time at UAFS Jeremy was involved in Cub Camp, Campus Activities Board, Sigma Nu Fraternity and served 2 terms as the Student Government President.
Jeremy Currently teaches as an Adjunct Professor at the UA Fort Smith College of Business. His CV includes: Legal Environment of Business; Legal Issues in Human Resources; Special Topics: Human Resources Staffing; and Personal Finance.
Jeremy Lives in Fort Smith and enjoys networking, hiking, swimming, and taking his dog on drives.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- Business Formation
- Employment Law
- Domestic Relations Attorney ad Litem
- Personal Injury
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Various Dates: Presented “How to Protect Your Stuff in 3 Easy Steps”
LAW-RELATED PAST EMPLOYMENT
- Research Assistant – Pulaski County Law Library
- Law Clerk – Undisclosed Legal Defense Firm
- Law Clerk – Arkansas Secretary of State’s Office
- Law Clerk – Arkansas Attorney General’s Office
- United States Federal Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Courts of the Cherokee Nation
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member – Arkansas Bar Association
- Member – Sebastian County Bar Association
- Member – Cherokee Nation Bar Association
- International Board Member – Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, International
- Board Member – Fort Smith Public Library
Schedule an Appointment Today
Call us at 479-242-3200 or schedule your appointment through our online calendar .Schedule Your Appointment Here